|Installation, Documentation, Support area, Online services etc.|
I. System requirements
1. Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows-7 (32 and 64 bit tested)
2. 20 Mb free disk space for software modules and about 4 Gb for flash files
3. One free USB port for dongle
4. Do not use any kind of usb-sharing or port sniff software to avoid blocked dongle !
You was warned, we take no responsibility for any kind of blocked dongles !
II. Installation procedure
1. Connect Dongle/box to PC, in most cases drivers will be installed automatically
2. If drivers can not be installed automatically: download and install PKey Drivers
3. Install software according to this instruction
If you use Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows-7 you can install drivers automaticaly via Internet. Be sure that you have installed all latest updates for Windows !
1. Connect Dongle/box to PC
2. Be sure that you have active Internet connection
3. Let Windows makes the rest automatically
In case of any problems you can install drivers manually (select drivers according to your Card-Reader type):
- Old PKey Drivers
- Fetian FT SCR2000 x32, x64
- How to update Fetian FT SCR2000 Smart-Card Reader drivers
- Omnikey CCID x32, x64
- SCM SCR3310 x32, x64
- AlcorMicro x32, x64
- USB device viewer
If you use Windows 8/8.1
- How to install unsigned Card-Reader drivers for Windows 8/8.1
NOTE: Dongle color can be green, blue, yellow, red, brown, violet or any other color, all Dongles has the same functionality.
III. Support area: download software, updates, manuals, pinouts etc.
1. Connect Dongle to PC
2. Download and run "Shell" [Support manager]
3. Select "CDMA-Tool" project at top of "Shell"
4. Select "Support area" page in "Shell" and click to "Enter support area" button
5. Download from support area and install software
IV. Online Service: Infinity-Credits, software activations, SL3 unlock codes, BB unlock codes, Pantech unlock codes, INQ unlock codes, iPhone unlock etc.
As a Dongle user you already have a FREE Account for Online Service system
How to Login to FREE Online Service Account
V. Dongle maintainance
How to update Dongle firmware
VI. Try before buy
Support area in demonstration mode to see available software/files: Demo access to support area