|Installation, Documentation, Support area, Online services etc.|
I. System requirements
1. Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
2. 50 Mb free disk space for software modules and about 5 Gb for flash files
3. One free USB port for dongle
4. Do not use any kind of usb-sharing or port sniff software to avoid blocked dongle !
You was warned, we take no responsibility for any kind of blocked dongles !
II. Installation procedure
1. Connect Dongle/box to PC, in most cases drivers will be installed automatically
2. If drivers can not be installed automatically: download and install PKey Drivers
3. Install software according to this instruction
If you use Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows-7 you can install drivers automatically via Internet
1. Connect Dongle/Box to PC
2. Be sure that you have active Internet connection
3. Let Windows makes the rest automatically
You can manually install Drivers for different Smart-Card Reader types:
- Axalto/Schlumberger e-gate
- PKey Drivers
- Fetian FT SCR2000 (FT2000) x32, x64 - How to update Fetian FT SCR2000 (FT2000) Smart-Card Reader drivers
- Omnikey CCID x32, x64
- SCM SCR3310 x32, x64
- AlcorMicro x32, x64
How to find your Smart-Card Reader VID/PID:
- USB device viewer
If you use Windows 8/8.1
- How to install unsigned Card-Reader drivers for Windows 8/8.1
NOTE: Dongle color can be green, blue, yellow, red, brown, violet or any other color, all Dongles has the same functionality.
III. Support area: download software, updates, manuals, pinouts etc.
1. Download Software, Updates, Manuals
1.1. Unlimited free access to software downloads
1.2. Unlimited free access to user manuals
2. Download Flash files, Phone Drivers, Manuals, Tools etc.
2.1. Connect Dongle to PC
2.2. Download and run "Shell" [Support manager]
2.3. Select "CDMA-Tool" project at top of "Shell"
2.4. Select "Support area" page in "Shell" and click to "Enter support area" button
2.5. Download flash files, manuals etc.
IV. Online Service: Infinity-Credits, software activations, SL3 unlock codes, BB unlock codes, Pantech unlock codes, INQ unlock codes, iPhone unlock etc.
As a Dongle user you already have a FREE Account for Online Service system
How to Login to FREE Online Service Account
V. Dongle maintainance
How to read Box/Dongle Serial Number (S/N)
How to update Dongle firmware
VI. Try before buy
You can try for free Demo access to Support Area